- 2 cups onions (diced)
- 3 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup diced peppers (jalapenos, banana, and cayenne)
- 3 cups zucchini/yellow squash (diced)
- 5 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 16 cups tomatoes (chopped and seeds removed)
- Italian Seasoning
- Add all the chopped veggies (other than the tomatoes) to a pot and simmer them on low for 1 hour, make sure to stir every 10 minutes.
- Remove sautéed veggies from the pot and place in a separate bowl.
- Add tomatoes to the pot and simmer on low for an hour and a half. Remember to stir every 10-15 minutes.
- Take a hand blender and pulse until the sauce is the consistency you like.
- Add back the sautéed veggies to the tomato sauce.
- Stir your spices in and simmer for 1 more hour.