The internet has many influences in today’s world, one of the most popular influence is purchasing behavior. A simple click (or two) can bring comparisons and online reviews. Let’s take a closer look at what types of online reviews there are and how far does the influence reach.
We’ve group reviews into 3 general categories:
A – Approving reviews are satisfied, happy customers. They write in appreciation of the product of services and are personally recommending the experience to others. Well done!
B – Bogus reviews are fake reviews – either paid for by the seller or maliciously place by the competition.
C – Critical reviews are dissatisfied customers who are expressing faults of either a product, service or both.
How much purchasing influence do A-B-C online reviews have? Bright Local conducted a customer survey in February 2017. Some of the key findings are as follows:
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking for a local business online every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot them
There are several places to go to write online reviews. Yelp, Facebook and Google are the top three. We would like to ask your help in spreading the word about Infinite Wellness. We’ve included the Google link knowing that it will take you right to the form.
We welcome your review and are looking forward to hearing from you.