Thanksgiving is around the corner and we want to show you how easy it truly is to make a classic side dish still healthy for you to eat! Sweet Potato Mash is a Thanksgiving side favorite filled with butter, brown sugar, and cream! Those ingredients might sound scary to some people but not us! In fact if you buy good quality butter, brown sugar, and cream this dish can be very nutritious for you to eat! Buying Kerry Gold Butter, Swerve Brown Sugar, and Organic Valley Heavy Cream is how we showed our quality ingredients in this mouth watering dish!
- 8 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Thyme
- 1/2 cup of Organic Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Swerve Brown Sugar
- 10 Tbsp of Kerry Gold Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Peel and dice all of Sweet Potatoes into even cubes and add them to a sheet pan.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of Avocado Oil and season with Salt and Thyme. Make sure to spread the seasonings throughout the entire sheet pan of Sweet Potatoes.
- Place into the oven for 1 hour and to mix 1-2 times during the cooking process.
5. Transfer cooked Sweet Potato Cubes into a large glass bowl.
6. Blend Sweet Potatoes for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add Organic Heavy Cream, Swerve Brown Sugar, and 5 Tablespoons of Kerry Gold Butter.
8. Blend with the hand mixer until smooth.
9. Transfer into a large baking dish and top with the remaining butter and sprinkle more Swerve Brown Sugar.
10. Cover and place back into the 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.