- 1lb strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups rhubarb
- 2/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 4Tbsp kerrygold butter
- 1/2 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup organic sprouted oats
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp nutmeg
- 8Tbsp cubed kerrygold butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Turn your burner on medium and heat all fruit ingredients for around 10 minutes.
- While fruit mixture is heating up start preparing the topping.
- Grab a large bowl and add all the topping ingredients into the bowl.
- Take a pastry cutter or fork to blend everything together.
- Add 3Tbsp of water to help blend together.
- Once fruit mixture is bubbling, transfer it to a 10x10 pan.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over the fruit mixture.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and sides are bubbling.
- Serve warm.
- Optional add a scoop of coconut bliss vanilla bean ice cream 🙂