- 1 3/4 cups Organic All Purpose Flour or Einkorn Flour
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 can (15oz) of Organic Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place 12 muffin liners into a regular sized muffin tin.
2. Measure out all the dry ingredients and whisk into a large bowl. Dry ingredients include: flour, both sugars, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients, this would include the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and the pumpkin puree.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until fully mixed together evenly.
5. Scoop the batter evenly into the 12 paper liners in the muffin tin.
6. Place the muffins into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.