- 0.4 g Yeast
- 10 g Salt
- 500 g Organic Unbleached Flour
- 350 g Water at 90°F - 95°F
- Olive Oil
- In separate containers weigh out the flour, water, and yeast.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of the water to the yeast and mix with your finger till fulling combined. Set a side.
- Pour the remaining water to the flour and mix by hand until fully combined. Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After 20 to 30 minutes sprinkle the 10 g of salt over the top of the dough mixture.
- Pour the yeast mixture on top as well and start mixing by hand. Reach underneath the dough and grab about a quarter of it and pull to the top. Continue until salt and yeast are fully combined.
- Let rest for 60 minutes and then fold 1 to 2 more times.
- Lightly coat the dough in olive oil to prevent from sticking and cover.
- Let rest for 6 more hours in a warm area.
- Divide dough into 3 separate balls.
- Pre-heat your oven to 425°
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes (easier to shape once cooled)
- Roll into a pizza crust shape of your choosing and add your toppings!
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and crisp.