- 24 Medjool Dates
- 8 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 14 ounces Dark Chocolate
- Shredded Coconut
- Chunky Sea Salt
- White Chocolate Chips
- Pit all the dates.
- Fill each date with peanut butter, try to use an organic peanut butter if possible. Once all are filled, place dates on a sheet pan and into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare another sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Start a double boiler and begin to melt the dark chocolate, Lilys is a great CLEAN brand.
- Next dip each date into the chocolate and ensure they are fully covered. Once covered place onto the parchment paper.
- Choose one or a mixture of the possible toppings and make sure to sprinkle them on while the chocolate is still warm on the date.
- Chill the dates in the fridge for a least 30 minutes.
- ENJOY! And have fun creating!