- 3 cups organic sprouted rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 2 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed (whole or ground)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, flaxseed, and vanilla extract.
- Set bowl aside for 5 minutes to let the flaxseed set.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sprouted rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until everything is evenly mixed together.
- Pour batter into a 9X13 pan.
- Place into the oven uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter on top along with sliced bananas and enjoy.