- 16oz cooked organic pasta of your choice
- 1 lb or organic italian sausage
- Homemade marinara sauce or organic marinara from a jar
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Brown italian sausage.
- Grease a 8X8 pan.
- Combine cooked pasta, italian sausage, and marinara sauce into a pot.
- Put half of pasta mix into the 8X8 pan.
- Top with half the cheese.
- Place remaining pasta mix on top of the cheese.
- Finish by sprinkling the rest of the cheese.
- Cover and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- BONUS: freeze and cook it another day!