- 2lb organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup organic heavy cream or whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Grab a large bowl, place bread and milk into the bowl. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the ground beef with the bread mixture.
- Add eggs, parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Make sure to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl combine all glaze ingredients and mix.
- On a greased sheet pan shape meatloaf as desired.
- Spread half of the glaze sauce on top.
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining glaze sauce and place back into the oven for 20 more minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!