- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 organic sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon organic pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons swerve brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons kerrygold butter
- 1 tablespoons swerve brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° .
- Grab a fork and puncture the sweet potatoes and place on a sheet pan.
- Place into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice sweet potatoes in half.
- Gently scoop out the insides of the sweet potatoes and place into a bowl. Leave the skins fully together.
- Add sour cream, maple syrup, salt, and swerve brown sugar into the bowl with the sweet potatoes and fully combine together till smooth.
- Scoop filling back into the skins of the sweet potatoes.
- In a separate bowl combine chopped walnuts and melted butter.
- Top onto the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle swerve brown sugar on top.
- Place back into the oven for 15 minutes.