- 1lb of Chicken Breasts or Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups Chopped Carrots
- 2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Diced Onion
- 3 Minced Cloves of Garlic
- 2 cups of Bone Broth
- 1 1/2 cups of Organic Rice
- Set instant pot on sauté and add a few tablespoons of your choice of oil.
- Set chicken in hot instant pot for 2-3 minutes per side, then remove and set aside.
- Pour a small amount of chicken broth to the pot and add onion, carrots, mushrooms, garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour the remaining chicken broth and add rice.
- Stir and place the chicken back into the pot.
- Cover and set instant pot for pressure cook for 8 minutes then let pressure release naturally.
- Once done, shred chicken and mix all together. Serve hot!