Bone Broth is one of the easiest ways to boost your immune system throughout the year and there are so many different ways to enjoy it. Whether it is savoring all the organic flavors in a mug or adding it to your favorite soup recipe, either way this immune boosting recipe is right for you!
We have included two different ways to cook it, one being in a traditional slow cooker and another in an Instant Pot. Both make our nutritious bone broth perfect every time.
- 1 Large Frozen Broth Bone or An Assortment of Saved Bones from Previous Meals
- 2 Large Carrots
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small White Onion
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Mineral Salt (Celtic or Pick Himalayan)
- Fresh or Dried
- Parsley, Thyme, or Rosemary
- Loosely chop Carrots, Celery, White Onion, Garlic, and add all to the pot.
- Place Frozen Bone to the pot
- Next add Pepper, Salt, and other optional herbs
- Lastly add 13 cups of water
Set timer on low for 12 hours
Once done, remove any scum that appears on the top
Strain and use a ladle to place into mason jars
- Set on high pressure of 3 hours
- Let the pressure release naturally (roughly 30 minutes)
- Remove any scum on the top
- Strain and use a ladle to place into mason jars