- 4 cups of diced ham
- 2 cups of diced potatoes
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of broth
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grab a sharp knife and a cutting board. Start dicing up your celery, carrot, onion and garlic. Add them to the crock pot.
- Next dice up your ham and potatoes. Add to the crock pot.
- Pour your bone broth, water, and heavy cream on top of all the ingredients.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir everything together and place crock pot on low for 8 hours.
- Serve hot. Add a slice of yummy sour dough bread to the side as well!