- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup Oil (olive oil or avocado oil)
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustar
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- Blend the egg yolks and apple cider vinegar for 1 minute.
- Proceed with adding 1/2 tsp of salt and slowly adding 1/2 of the oil of your choice while you are continuing to blend.
- Next add the water and remaining 1/4 of oil while still blending.
- Add lemon juice and blend till everything is fully combined.
- Mix in remaining salt, pepper, chili powder, dijon mustard, and garlic then blend for one final time.