Firecracker Chicken Meatballs
I purchase a lot of my pantry items from Thrive Market, if you want 40% off your first order CLICK HERE!
- Pour hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar into a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine ground chicken, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper
- Mix meatball ingredients well and form into small balls
- Place meatballs onto a sheet pan and into the oven for 15 minutes
- Pull sheet pan from the oven and add meat balls to the hot sauce
- Stir to ensure each meatball is covered
- Either serve right away OR place into a small crock pot on warm to keep warm through out the event