Lots of people have heard for using spaghetti squash for well... spaghetti. But this can kind of get boring if this is the only way you are using it! It's time to try something different and make our Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe with the main ingredient being spaghetti squash! This light Asian Infused dish is a quick meal to throw together on any given night! If you are worried about picky eaters, this is the recipe for YOU because the flavors that are in this dish are so powerful you don't even realize you are eating squash!
- 1 lb of Ground Pork
- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Onion
- 3 Stalks of Celery
- 2 Cups of Cole Slaw Mix (shredded Cabbage and Carrots)
- Either shred yourself or buy prepackaged bag
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 tsp of Graded Ginger
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Parsley (Optional)
- 2 Tbps Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean out the seeds. Place on a sheet and into the oven for 40-45 minutes or until tender to shred.
- Brown the 1 lb of Ground Pork and place on the side
- Turn burner on medium heat and add Avocado Oil
- Sauté Onion and Celery for 5 minutes
- Add Garlic and Ginger and sauté for another 3 minutes
- Mix browned Ground Pork, Salt, Pepper, and Cole Slaw Mix
- Lastly add shredded Spaghetti Squash and Coconut Aminos
- Once mixed all together cover the pot for about 3-5 minutes to let all the flavors simmer together.