- Preheat you oven to 350°
- Grab a large bowl; stir together the melted butter and the stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl set aside half of the stuffing mixture to be used for the topping.
- In the large bowl with 1/2 the stuffing mixture add the shredded chicken, dice zucchini, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Mix until well combined. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Finish with sprinkling the remaining of the stuffing mixture on top.
- Place into the oven uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.