- 3 Poblano Peppers
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Large Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 1/2 Cups of Organic Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by roasting the peppers. You can do this either on a gas stove top or in the oven on broil. Wait till the peppers blister completely on all sides then place in a bowl and cover for 6 minutes.
- Turn pan on medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of Avocado Oil.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken into the pan and cook on each side 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Uncover the poblano peppers and remove blacken blisters from the pepper.
- Slice each pepper thinly.
- Once chicken is cooked remove it from the pan and set aside.
- Add the sliced onions and minced garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream, sliced poblano peppers and cumin into the pan and mix until the sauce thickens, takes around 5 minutes.
- Plate chicken and pour poblano sauce directly on to the chicken.