- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grab large muffin tin (12 muffins) and fill with organic paper liners.
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients: vanilla, egg, almond milk, and coconut oil.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients until fully mixed together.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Pour into the 12 muffin liners evenly.
- Place in the oven for 18 minutes.